Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Unwanted Delusions 2

Lost soul. My soul. I was dead, but half awake. The people bathed me, combed my hair, and braided it; I was wearing white trousers and long sleeved white t-shirt. I just could see everything. I could even make a choice. To stay, or to go. Most people would want to go because of the unbearable future sins they have to face. I made mine, and I stayed. I remember saying this to the light, “Tak apa lah. Pahala tak cukup lagi.” The minute the words came out completely out of my mouth, I sat, and got up, and walked away. “You might not be with us now.”

Scary nurses. Complete and perfect uniform they were wearing. But somehow they tend to chase patients down and over volcano like mountains and vomit acids on their faces. I was one of the victims but I was left behind. Couldn’t they see me?

I forgot this one.