Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Just a Slight Spot

Pink Elephant’ is similar to ‘Bye Bye’. Sometimes, instead of saying ‘Bye Bye’, we just say ‘Pink Elephant’. Or, we would just articulate the noun, after the farewell greeting. I don’t need to demonstrate that one, I presume? We are all well educated, pfft~! But every time we use that to our eldest sister, she would just say, “I don’t wear pink!” Why? We got it from Oprah, it was the episode where Miley Cyrus was interviewed and asked questions from her fans. She stated that whenever she screwed up in a song where she lip synching, maybe she forgets lyrics perhaps, she would say ‘Pink Elephant’ for many times. No one would know or guess what she was saying if they are not been told. Clever!

I am mad, really mad. But I don’t know exactly why and because of what. If I look it through all over again, there’s nothing to be angered of. I’m confused. I’m dating the right man, and I always ask myself, what did I date those fools for? Through thick and thin, and come what may. I could just wait for him. I really should say this; my life would be imperfect without him.

My music school in Kelana Jaya had this one camp. The camp is all about music, I supposedly to be a part of it because I am a student there. I didn’t go; I had classes, assignments to deal with, and stressing exams. Then I watched the Disney Channel Original Movie, ‘Camp Rock’, shyt.

No comments: