Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Sharing is Caring

I was stuck in a conversation with me about the meaning of life. I won’t apologies for the very long linger of posting new blogs, because that would be sooo not me. I told you I’m rude. Words of advice, don’t ponder for something faulty, I used to do that. Once when I was the little really drop dead cute Fathy, a person asked me what would I want to be when I grow up, and I said, “I want to be rich” I realize that one could never say that again, when all can see that your own race doesn’t show any progress. I had a thought about the past, how conscious she was. Maybe she was the one whom was touched when I was talking about the other. Just think, after all that has been through and she still has no clue about it, well, I don’t mean to patronize, but your girlfriend is one hell of a dim wit. A bigger loser to be exact. Never been humiliated much and of course, somebody is not satisfied about something else I see?

Music and singing is all what I am passionate about. I like to say this to myself, compose every time when you are inspired, not when you’re running out of ideas. Me, I’m always inspired every time I am about to go to sleep. It is when my eyes are tightly closed and I am about to wander to the complete darkness or slumber land. I would get melody, parts of music in my head, harmonic tunes I can listen to but not as clearly one would thought. Once it gets to me, I won’t remember it at the latter. It just won’t come back. That’s why every time I experience every tune when I got it, I force myself to wake up, grab my cell and record it through my singing. Bit by bit would do. What’s the rush? My piano teacher said that I could finish the grade I’m currently in 2 months whereas everybody else has to do it at least 6 to 12 months. I told ya’ll that I’m a fast learner when it comes to music. :)

I’m currently using the other laptop because the one that I always use is being conquered by an inconvenient selfish human being who thinks that he can have it all. That’s what it is, when he sees something is conquered by someone who takes a good care of it, he will take it all. When one thing isn’t being touched by others, he would just ignore. This laptop was just being formatted and it is like a new laptop with nothing in it only the important usual contents, and it has not been touched by anyone for quite a long time especially the person I stated about, and want to know why?; because it has not been touched. Easy to understand I hope? Now I’m using this, let see if any hand will be laid on this one.

I have more to say. I’ll update in once upon a time eyh?

No comments: