Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Some Things Are Better Left..Unknown

There are no more interesting stuffs are happening in my life anymore. You get my point? I really miss buying Drinho’s lychee drink when I got back to Nilai. You know what I am saying? The date the other night, it felt like it was not enough. You know how much I miss you? I really want to score this upcoming last paper. You know why? I have a feeling that I will get in the dean’s list. You know how? I felt so sorry for Myra Azmy. You know who? It was not my intention to hurt Liyana. You know love? My boyfriend wants to marry me. You know when? Sometimes I think Microsoft Word is getting more stupid. You think so? I got the guitar back; actually, I just took it. You heard my songs? I am just vague.


Read it backwards.