Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Let's Speak Some Manglish

Ok la maybe I am a BENL student, does not mean I cannot articulate any BM word. What is so wrong with the knowledge I am adapting and what is with the look??

I really have to keep my blog alive again as Hana Baby interogated, "How long has your blog been dead?" Was that it? I too have to keep updating my web. It is a start for helping my boyfriend kan? Aduh, the heart is aching. Jantung ya, bukan hati. I have watched Fynn Jamal's webs and youtubes today and I feel so inspired. For further statement, I have lost my track on my assignments and duties. Sorry term papers, sorry studies, sorry blog, sorry vlog, sorry web. I will make it up to you guys some how some way okay? Muahx~!

No comments: