Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Like I Effing Care

I always speak up but then regret it because I thought he wouldn’t like to have a person who he wants to make as a wife to have such conduct. I regret. I regretted. But not anymore when I know that I have had enough. When it was the last straw, I just shut up and I think I left him hanging. Or maybe he just doesn’t get it. I really meant what I said, “we are done”. Even my mom understands my displeasing moment of breaking up, but suddenly all I hear, “kesian dia”. What about him? I have the guts to say that I have moved on, because that is how I ended up with my current boyfriend. Maybe most will think that I am the bad person here. Well you know what? I just don’t give a damn what you damn suckers think. In addition to that, whoever knows from scratch, they know that I did the right thing. He changed his status but what’s up with “I love you till d end”?

He’s not a boyfriend material la, Fathy. Once he had a super hot gf pun dia boleh flirt dengan orang lain. If he breaks up with someone today, the next thing you know he is with someone else dah tomorrow. Jaga jaga je la. It’s up to you. But if anything happens to you, then I’ll puke on him.

No comments: