Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Panic

Maybe I’ve done something really bad, that’s why my heart beats wild. Something that I might want to commit a suicide before I got somebody else says “It’s a homicide, Grissom”. Today was a No Luck. The morning’s exodus, the afternoon’s crash, oh yea, before that, after ‘brunch’s’ education. I should say, “Oooh, maaaan!” Lastly, the evening’s arrival. Once I really thought that I could be killed, because of today. Worse, humiliation.

Ditched again. That’s ok. He had to go, and how on earth could I stop him? Go give it a try and you’ll get a trace of a footprint on your forehead. I know I really like to get in trouble, but that is not the trouble that I could risk my life for.

An hour more to go. I have a small zit on my left cheek beside my nose. It is obviously annoying. Sometimes I just hope I am 100% plastic.

Oh tummy, would you stop? The heart is more painful. And the cause is you. I am sorry the throat wouldn’t accept anything just now, because it couldn’t! It’s not her fault. Blame it on the situation. I didn’t make any decision, it’s all his.

I smell something really nasty on my left hand. I thought it would be shyt in case if you peeps think that I don’t know what you’re thinking. But frankly, I smell saliva. Ok well, zero weirdness!

No comments: