Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

1st Ever Assignment

I've been told by the rocking Poetry teacher to state one poem that has changed my life as our assignment. I didn't have any at first, so I've been browsing and searching, I've found the perfect one. It's 'Writing in The Spirit' by Joshua Andrew Maxwell-Scott. Enjoy. :)

Look at the words written if you will,
The speech of mankind on paper and twill.
Representation is to identify who cries,
For those who bare witness or those who have ties.

We all have our pain and some have their sorrow,
Others go through life like there is no tomorrow.
What starts from the beginning will come to the end,
Will it become an original or fade as a trend?

From the Author's reality your subcomed to a dream,
You will laugh or will cry from the visions of theme.
But in the end it is all about the Preacher,
And thanks to the Lord for being the teacher.

Think about it. :)

No comments: