Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Friday, December 12, 2008

I Would

How I wish I am her. How I wish I have her voice. How I wish I have her skills. But obviously not her haircut. You know how I loathe people with fringe, especially my own kind. And definitely not her two front teeth; it’s not even original. She got them fixed and not digitally edited them. See, I know stuffs too! My mom once said this to me; sing with your own style. Yes, I want to do it. I really want to find new skills and sounds as well. They heard me sing, no doubt, but never my original. That’s just sad because I know I’m not good enough in creating new tunes. If I accidentally initiated one, it will just sound like the previous ones. You can tell it’s parallel and it’s from me. It’s just sad.

No comments: