Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Then Again, Maybe Not

Die and let’s find out. I went to JB and had a great time. But the period came on the last day of the trip THANK GOD! The mood swings a bit, only towards the Gold Lioness. I won! (Haaaaaaaaaleluyah!) Because It apologised. Why? I learned some new songs. Rocking songs. New beats. New tempo. New melody. I initiate some just now. And as usual, I’ll forget it later on. Easy come, easy go. Either I have to give in or get out. I miss my friends; I can’t wait to go the new campus. I can’t wait to learn new stuff, new things and subjects? *wink. And also, the PhD of the most, first impressions towards new faces. I will never have the guts to wait when it comes to spitting on their faces. I kicked some butt last night. I am contented! It’s funny that everybody discovers new things everyday. I do on words. But then if course, I’ll forget. Bring it on again, and I promise I won’t remember you. It’s not like I don’t want to. It’s life. I even thought about new words to put on the headline; Bye Bye, Birdie. Uurgh it’s so painful. But my heart is stinging. I don’t feel sorry because I’m not. I drove like a dim-witted just now; I haven’t drive for a long time. He gave me GTI, what do you expect? I would love to ramble more, but the brain doesn’t want to work with me. Is the brain stinging as well? A bit. Ouch.

No comments: