Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kak Sue's Birthday













Ehehehe. That’s a start. It was on the 19th and we all celebrated it at Pizza Hut near my place. We had a lot of fun, and I think my collection of the event’s pictures is maybe complete. I worked for it though, and this is all I could get. Hahaha.







You can see that I only put pictures with most of ME in it, because if you want me to upload pictures with THEM in it, it will take simply forever! They are camera freaks; Trust me! But there are more of me's and I couldn't get my 'mouse' on it yet. ;(








And when I stepped out of the entrance, there she was. That Bi girl from UIA. Once again, eeew~!

After that, we went for karaoke. I didn’t take any picture because I had to depart early with Dhea, Zaid, Nisa, Kak Nadz and Fayadh. Yea, I should have given then cake to Fayadh kan, Dhea? But then I got to listen to Kak Sue’s, Syu’s, Tham’s, Dhea’s and Zaid’s singing. Awesome! And just now I went out with Bubu and Jainibah to KLCC, and instead of Zaid and Dhea, I accidentally said, Daid and Zhea to Bubu. That was soooo embarrassing! Bar luckily he isn’t the kind who laughs it all up for an incredibly veeeeery long time. He’s cool. Hee~ I can’t wait for the 25th, ♥ !

No comments: