Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Those Crunchy Green Apples

It was not just last night. I felt it once in a while; but I can’t say it is seldom. No no, scratch the ‘it’, Things to be literal. Why now?

I thought I saw somebody. But then again I was alone. And sometimes I want somebody to be there. To be at the exact same place where I was expecting that somebody to be. How would it look like? I want it all white. I want that somebody to be there. Never hide, just come out. I want to look at something, anything, rather than feeling that I’m actually alone at that particular time of morning night. Just tell me that there was something, and I’ll feel much better.

Somebody is watching me. It’s watching from the corner of the room when I am about to sleep. It crawls up on my bed to me when I’m sleeping. Sitting there, watching. Is it possible? I do pray everyday. Approximately 5 times. My cat sleeps with me. But yet, when he’s not around, it feels like I’m not sleeping alone. “It won’t bother if you don’t bother.” It helps, sometimes.

Somebody is following me. It is behind me, going up the stairs with me. Following my foot steps. I was fetching Those Crunchy Green Apples for them when I felt it. Then I started to think. Haven’t you gone away? Why are you still here? It’s faulty. As if it is like I’m senile. Declaring to myself and cursing to nonentity for no reason.

Think. What did you do wrong? I was 14.

Datang 3 kali urut dah boleh lah buang benda menumpang tu.”

Oh, ok.

I only went twice.

No comments: