Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Urgh, Come On !

Only people who know me know how conscious I am about grammar some times. It was a harmless correction and the owner of the picture itself is cool with it. But, you? Yes, you just went spray your sarcasm out and identified me as ‘Girl down There.’ Yea she is your close friend, but I knew her longer. I know what she’s like, and so does she towards me, and it’s very clear that you are not the authority to say whatever that you want to say. Get me muddled, you’ll pay.See. Siap buat blog lagi.



"yes yes.sumthing general perhaps.but honestly i despise such sarcasm as a girl down there.either writhing in getting such attention which not excluded of agony,or just being averted by other human.thx,but u dont know me"


Justsayin~


You're lucky you have good English; Not sophisticated, but good. ;) But try to use Microsoft Word once in a while, will ya? Even IT shows the correction. Oh boo hoo.

This maybe looks like that I’m overreacting. Heaven yea I don’t care. I’m sorry, She. ;(

I'm not mad, I'm just stunned.

3 comments:

Ieeko. said...

walapek fathyyy! gileee laahhhh! hahaa

ehh, i g Microsoft words, n i tulis my caption tuu:D okay je! hehe tkpela, biar je la. bende kecik je kan? ♥

freakazoid said...

hahahaa haa?really?my microsoft word tulis salah wo.hahaha.yea la mende kecik.tp die ckp camtu,i terasa,you.huhuh ;p xde halllll la

Ieeko. said...

haha, its okaayyy;P i saje je tulis own, kire aniq tu hak milik i laah. haha, wtv it is, yeah cite lamoo:P