Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Things On Mind

These are not important though but I want it dribbled. My Boo is on his way back to Paroi. Yeay! He had to do some work; the Boyfriend makes money, alright? His result came out at 2.30 pm today and he got 3.89! I never meant to brag, but I do have a really smart boyfriend! Prrrrroud! I want to buy 2 necklaces and 2 more key chains. The collection of Kak Sue’s birthday’s pictures is in progress. I still need more~! I haven’t the latest Harry Potter book yet! Oh my God, I’m so lost, ain’t I? Most of them say this, “Fathy tu best, tapi straight and pedas!” I can’t deny it, because it really IS true. And that’s why when I’m surrounded by people whom I don’t like, I prefer to not to say anything. That’s more like it, isn’t it? I had my ‘time of the month’ 5 days ago and I painted my nails~!






Nice colour. I know it is.







&& I have Koyok on me too. Haih.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh dear. boyfriend? is it the same guy you told me? hehe. emmm. i got band 5 dear. u bole buat balik! tp i terkejut gle kot! takpeee. be strong bby~!