Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

For Now

The last day of September, yeeeeeeehaw! I can’t wait to meet those guys tomorrow. Lovely cousins, extremely funny old uncles, annoying old-hag-aunties. May I refute? I actually am able to wait! Oh I love this game. I love this feeling; this feeling of evil, of getting, and pay back. This is how my family works. Hey, it’s their fault. We are not the ones who borrow money and take our time freely to pay back and say “I told you I need more time kan?” (kepala hotak kau, sorry pun tak ada), and talk trash about people, and being dumbly sarcastic, whereas, look at you.

I hate the feeling I always have when I meet you; my expression about you. Even though you came in without saying a word or even look at me. I do not know why I feel so irritated when I see you whereas you haven’t done anything to hurt me. Why am I like this? But I swear, I never pull a face at all. But to be frank, my predictions are never wrong. :)

Do it for me. Do it for me. He does it for me. He holds the honour. This is..’3 months, and Still Counting.’

No comments: