Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Two and A Half Days..

..in the friggin' Tawakal.




I got admitted because of the freakin’ throat infection and very high fever as the side effect of the freakin’ disease. Not just that, I got cramps, head spinning spinning, and I freakin’ cried a lot! I already felt something was wrong with me on Monday, the dizziness, chesty coughing. The next day, wow, it’s sahur time!; I have to wake them up every freakin’ morning, aaaaas usual. Then the coughing and sneezing were getting heavier and more painful. I got back to bed first because I couldn’t stand not-lying-down. Hehek. A few minutes on the latter, I got cramps. On my hands, feet and on the face too. The attacking on the lips was the most painful, it was like my lips had swollen, and for a moment, I thought I was Angelina Jolie. Oh dream on! Then I cried because of the pain. My family was freakin’ terrified so they drove me to the clinic. The doctor wasn’t sure what was happening to me but he did say that I looked horrible. Hence, he told my parents that I had to go the hospital immediately. My dad was freakin’ racing with the traffic lights! I was half stoned, so I still can freakin’ tell. So we arrived at the emergency room, the nurses told me to just rest for a moment because the girl beside me just met an accident; it was around 6:30 am. Then it was my turn! Hell I cried like a calf was half slaughtered! The nurses gave me three freakin’ injections. I never had any injection that was freakin’ excruciating! “Ala, sabar sabar, awak kan dah biasa dengan Dr. Md Noh, dia kan selalu amik darah awak, tak kan tak biasa kot, ala sabar sabar.” “Dr. Md Noh buat lembut, huuuuu.” I continued crying of course. Then all the things had been done, the injection for dripping and all. After I got all of the freakin’ injections (freak freak freak freak freak), I finally stopped crying because I had fallen asleep. It was around 7 am. From 4 40 am?? Muka bengkak, boleh tak? Long story short, everything is back to normal again. I’ll be back home tomorrow, the first thing in the morning. Oh by the way, I took some pictures too~! Cam best je. Ngeee~Fuallllllapek! Tak tau kenapa. Hahahaha.


And whyyyyyy am I acting like a First-Timer?


Another one, i looked at my traffic feed, who came from New Zealand? =o

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bbyyy~ what's wrong with youuu? i sgt risau! siap masuk emergency room kot! what happened? tell me please! sgt risau! aiyah. u shud have told me and i could have gone and visited you~! haishhh!

anyway, about that guy. ignore him la. name je bdak skola agame tp perangai cmtu tak gunela. i mean, y is he threatening? mcm sgt desperate. biar je die ok dear? ignore him! nnt Tuhan balass. btull. teehhee~