Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tattles

I’m not fasting. 'Full moon' came on yesterday evening. About just now I ate mac & cheese. Not so yummy, I miss Bubu’s mom’s spaghetti. Just slant my head to the left and I can see Jainibah terbelengkang tido. Currently chatting with Bubu and I just can’t convince him that he just can’t fast! Yea, what are you thinking about? I just took out a booger out of my nose. Kan tak puasa. ;p Busy boyfriend, but he never forgets me.

I would love to know who you are,
I would love to know how you’ve been,
I would love to know do you care,
I would love to know do you love me.

Some questions in advance addition; look at the traffic feed, who came from Melbourne and Jawa Barat? Hahaha. Oh my Gucci!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday.





Was making Passion Fruit Juice.





Hands all dirty.




Couldn’t touch anything else.




Akak blabbed something.




Bye Bye.





You don’t Bye Bye me, if I korek your bontot you cannot do anything.






Cilaka.

No comments: