Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Itching Ear

Yes, some people just want it. Are you intimidated that we are as simple as you aren’t? What do you have that we don’t, and better? That was all you could say. Oh no problem, to the non-related, just buzz off. “Jangan timbulkan isu2 yang sensitive.” And THAT came from YOU? Pfft~
Whenever you need me, I appreciate it until the day I die, I’m happy, very thankful; it’s nice to be told every now and then. You sweetened up my life in your own extremely special way. Oh I love you very very.

So I see,
You know me,
Bar why don’t you understand?
So I see,
You love me,
But why her name again?

Just a little something, maybe for the chorus of my chant. Scrutinize yourself, and then you can talk about me. I got an A- for the midterm. Not happy but, yahoo. I’ve been tagged by an old best pal and I still can’t make it to her blog. Is it me? Or she’s playing the role of the Doofus? Ngeh. I’m tired, I’m sticky, and my scalp is itchy for the reason that I moved the furniture in my room ALL BY MYSELF. I don’t want them to help pon, buat semak je. This is all because of wanting to force the keyboard to fit in my room. It is working, but it hasn’t been done over all. For footers, I’m getting lamer every second.

No comments: