Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Monday, September 1, 2008

Just Ignore !

We all are fasting today and surprisingly I am so strong, for the 1st day of Ramadhan la kan. Ehehehe. To be honest, I am never like this. I am getting healthier? *gasp* Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu God! Okay, let’s bring this to major. I am doing my assignment and I am sick and tired of Footnotes! My elder sister is going to help me with that. I really hated it when he said, “Footnotes! Footnotes!” Bar he wasn’t talking to me however. Give it up will you? I kind of like hearing it for every minute I think of it! Make sense? Haha. Fathy, you’re insane! Sometimes I think that I’m senile for no reason at all. And THEY call me Nenek Fathy!? Cookie, (nigga style) as long as I have my own teeth and my butt’s still higher than my knees, no one calls me Grandma!” Raveyyy. Ehek ehek.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

teeeheee~ that's funny~! who calls u granny my dear? klakarr. i have to see for myself ur butt~! tadaaahh~! kakaka.

anyway, about him, who was the guy who talked to ur friend? his friend ke? ape yg die ckp kt ur friend other than jgn kwn dgn u? eeee. tak elok laaa.