Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Prayers

I’ve noticed for quite some times, I never actually asked for anything about my health.

Please sempat siap kerja.
Please sempat habis baca.
Please habis hafal surah tonight jugak.
Please let Richie makin sayang.
Please stop them.
Please stop the problem.
Please tengok kan Mak and Ayah.
Please Abang balik cepat.
Please Jainibah dapat banyak A.
Please Akak jangan bebel lagi.
Please score for tonight’s paper.
Please let him know how much I need him in my life.
Please stop all this crap.
Please biar kitorang kawan balik.
Please let my friends know how important they are in my life.
Please help me to improve myself.
Please control my lust, even if it helps, demolish it away.
Please Nenek tengah ok sorang sorang kat rumah.
Please boleh tahan kawan sampai bila bila.
Please no more trouble.
Please..
Please..
Please..










Apa lagi yang kau nak, Fathiyah?

No comments: