Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

There There

I am in the state of not having any content in my head to express anything that I should or what I really should not. But yet, let me speak. Let me let you hear what I have to say sometimes. First, trashing out my friends is a big N double O. NOO! She is quite popular for the post she had made. Stating a review or an opinion is not faulty at all but the way she did it, the way she said it, some people might get hurt by that. No need for me to say more, just look at her post. Try to think what others might feel. She may do it, but the least that could do is have a heart. Respect.
Second, my kitten is looking at me with her most innocent eyes sparkling. Sometimes I only care about what is she thinking about when she looks at me? What is she thinking about when she tucks in herself under my armpit? Was she comfortable? Did she get the heat she wanted? But then, she calls when she really needs something. But yet, she’s not ‘saying’ anything now. :')
Third, just look what Hana Baby posted about me. :') Aww. You know, you don’t get this kind of lovely pet sis everyday in your life. Just think how lucky am I when she feels lucky to have me. Just as lucky to have her in my life. I love you so much, Hana. Honestly, I feel twice as happier than before you existed in my life. You know, hal Afiq suma kan. Hahaha. You may call me anything you want, but still, I know you love me. ;p

I’m looking at the mirror and I see me. Like duhh, obviously.

No comments: