Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Scratch here, Scratch there..

Online. Why? Oh yea, Revelation as a Source of Knowledge term paper that has to be submitted by next 2 weeks perhaps? And why did I just know that the lecturer is going to make a second midterm? Shyt. 'Equality between man and woman', oh I have a lot to say about that. Just make sure that Mira and I will nail this one yea, after that loathsome Poetry term paper. And speaking about that, Mirs and Ills laughed at my review this morning! Come on, it is Poetry, why can not I be dramatic for some reasons? How lazy do I feel right now? The windows and tabs are ready to be copied and pasted, but I am still here typing craps. Stupid much? Oh and just Madam Husna articulated the word ‘crap’! *Gasp!!

Frichie’s web. Ouch. I just remembered. I wanted to start all over again. But Richie did not say anything just yet so sshhhhh. Most of my time I spend thinking, there are just brainstormed. New cds for camcorder, youch! But they aren’t that important, just an entertainment for my ‘masa lapang’ of my boring life. Masa lapang ey? I thought I only sleep.

My head was aching like wooooooaaaa since Linguistics. I told Alia and she said she was having the same puzzle to, just why did it happen? Sin segmentation? Ahaha, I like that.

Oh baby, sometimes I think you are so crazy for loving me with your heart and soul all together.


My life is full with complex questions. So I think I just need conundrums to fill it.

No comments: