Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Stupid Throat

I reached class early today. Or maybe the others reached late. Haha. (Aaaaas usual) As Alia quoted, “Oh my God, Fathy, you’re such a nerd.” Thank you very much because I take that as a compliment. For self improvement much? I was right, I was starting in getting a fever. The head, the nose, the throat (AGAIN), back, chest and waist, phuahh! Macam nak mati pagi tadi. Even my mom asked me to skip class. Oh, such an angel (dramatically with stupidity). But I held on because missing just one class is such a waste. So I went yada yada yada. I couldn’t bare the air conditioning so I felt sicker then I called my mom to pick me up and she did so I skipped ‘RASOK’ class. The throat was extremely red as the doctor said lah kan. Entah dia tipu ke tak tau la. Doctors are like lawyers, they are all blood sucking parasites. All they need is just a briefcase.

Who would have thought that I would be facing demons from the past? I ‘deal’ with them everyday. If not physically, all that is left is my mind. Now I am having a headache for just thinking about that. Baby, I need you. =’(

No comments: