Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Bits && Pieces

This is a mosquito would say. “I can be a lawyer. I am already a blood sucking parasite; all I need is a briefcase.”

One day..

How are you?

Siapa tu?

Owh, budak ni. My ‘friend’ last sem. Dia suka I, but when I turned him down for millions of time, dia pergi sana sini buat buat cerita pasal I. Kawan-kawan dia yang mana tahu cerita semua dah benci dia. Ni la yang I cerita hari tu pasal my friend kata tu.

Owh.

Sorry. Somebody disturbed my phone.

Gila bapak menipu! Hahaha. Bodoh gila budak ni.

Haha. Tau tak pe.

I have ways.


Happy Ramadhan Al-Mubarak. (woish, 1st time cakap camtu.) ;p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

babyyy~! happy fasting to you too!! jgn ponteng tau! kekek. joking dear~ anyway, y do i have a very strong feeling that i DO KNOW who you're talking about? kekeke. emmm. i think my thoughts are correct. keke. xoxo dear! i do miss u lots!~

Anonymous said...

babyy~! need to comment at this post again because i really want to know what did he do this time? my goodness. he's such a weirdo~! and yes, my toothache kat gigi yg berlubang tp da tampal da~! hehhee. tak sangke u ingat~! kekeke.