Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hasta La Vista, Baby

This time, Align Left. "Ey sukati la!"



If you do your job, you'll get whatever boost that you have always wanted. That JOB, is not a waste. Do it whenever you got the chance. I am determined to enjoy every single moment of my Life from this day on. I'm not going to meet my 21 even. What more could I possibly ask for? Some of us tend to change our future when we know that Fate is there. "Taqdir..Taqdir..it's a beautiful word. But it means nothing." This is an answer from a person, who has a classic criminal behaviour. I heard him for the first time when he said it, "If you want to deal with a criminal, you be a criminal." I keep it, and I keep it hard. But hey, everything is about to change some day. We make changes. We change every second. All the way. *sigh* Lithium, Red Clover, Steroid. I live with these things in me. You're lucky. You know that?

I make fun. I want fun.



And yea, for a start. Haha. ;p

No comments: