Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Sick

Too short, I repeat ; Too short! Maybe it's my fault things turned out this way. I should have listened from the start. No means, no. And now I keep blaming God, "Tak mintak pon bende ni jadi.". I had a choice, and my job was so simple. Choose! But I screwed it up. I chose for something that only benefits me, but I didn't think about what the people who love me truly, people who accept me the way I am, would feel about it.
"I can't let myself regret, this selfishness.". I am. Just look at me, what do you see? Underweight, skins and bones, lebam! I may haven't the opportunity to live as long as you would.
"They don't look like Lungs anymore." But frankly, I'm surprised that I can still walk and talk and breathe(?).
"Fathiyah, please. This is how Pak Teh looked like before he.." He had lung cancer and he couldn't make it. I might be joining him though. At least, I've already got someone waiting for me.

"I miss you so much."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh god oh god. what happened? this is totally worrying! and don't say u might be following ur uncle or anythin. it's not ur hand sto say so darling~! u'r scaring me like hell!