Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Monday, May 12, 2008

How many Times,how many Lies

This is how it goes,every time. "Jap mak,nak padam computer." And then she'll wait until she falls asleep. This is what you get, when you are stuck in the CyberWorld. This is what you'll be,a Liar. This is what you'll make people feel. There will be much more consequences involve from the tinnie winnie causes that came from you. Who are you to do that? Who are you to think that you can handle that? Who are you to think that you ARE? Huh? You're not the Boss of you but only God. God is watching us. Forgive me for living. Forgive me for breathing. It's my job to take that responsibility and I know I can.



And dad, big thanks for making me a Fighter. I miss you. And I only have the picture of your Butt in my phone right now ='(


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey dear. y do u hav to put ur pop's ass on ur page? gaga. u perv! haha. muffinisto.