Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

She was the Man

I used to be a "minority". Yea, it's true. From the very beginning, all along. I did things that I shouldn't have done. I lied.

Things went just fine. Everything was okay. *sigh* Why does she have to? Can't she just leave us alone? I did what I had to do. But then everything was turning against me. I was doing a wrong thing. I know. Maybe it's an early sign from Him to me. "There will be no space for you here if you keep doing this." I realised that from the very beginning. It's just, what happened, was something that I've always dreamed of. No burden, no lies, no tears. So I was wrong.

Nobody can help me, but myself. It is all over for good. I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't even breathe at times. Things went rocky though after a while. No, not a while. Just a day after the closure. Wow, it was a BIG Bang Boom. It's ending.


Ended, yea. We apologised. Enough is enough. I just hope things will be just fine. Gosh I'm hungry.






Well hey, just look at the price.

No comments: