Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

"Night-ly" Basis

Every time I got online, this is what I get, aaaaaaaaaaaaall the time, "Fathy buat ape tu?" Perkh! Can't blame it on them though. They don't even know! HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I crack myself.




So this is what I do. Not literally every night. Hihi. Get online, just online. And get online! Could you possibly answer someone who asked you "What are you doing?" when you know that they know that you are online, with no nerve at all. Please people, please! Not to be rude or anything, but just trying to be realistic. Even though this is quite exaggerating. Gaga.





Dear Friends, do you guys want to know how do I do right now?



This is what I'm DOING!
This is what I'm eating.This is what I'm watching.
This is what I've achieved so far. Haha.



And now you know, the What-Is-Fathy-Doing every time you ask me what am I doing. Alright? Eeeeh!







I told you he sleeps like us =)))))

1 comment:

Aisyah Pahmi said...

ouuuu kak fathy linked me! :D:D