Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Life Isn't Just Death

"Songs of joy, songs of happiness, wait and see." Sir McCartney, you're speaking my language. Some say, deal with it. Define that you can't, whereas you actually don't want. Excuses, excuses and more excuses. What? Do I have to be plain weird to get people's attention? Hey! I'm not weird, I'm just crazy. Ya digg that, dogg? *sigh* You know, sometimes I think I should be irrelevant. For sometimes too that is. Come on, what's life but joy. It's short. Too short! "Find someone who only will add your happiness." Miss Che'nelle, thanks! I can't say that I'm currently happy, because I really don't know. But I have joy. Yes, can't have any 'counter attack' for that one. Haha! Look around, which one of you're looking at will stay there with you until the end of time? None! Aaaah don't take that seriously, fool. Because I do. *wink* Care about what you have, appreciate everything! Okay, it's lame, it's vague. But it's true! You don't have to be a stone cold genius to figure out what's right and what's not. Dance if you have to, kill for the ones you love! Just remember, God will not give us anything that we can't handle. Don't do sins! It is not that hard, is it? Well just look at that! I've said what i wanted to say, irrelevant stuff! WOW! I should say, this is the best blog alive!! =DDDDDDD Fun fun fun, I make fun. I want fun.

No comments: