Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Scariest Nightmare

First off, "Hana sorry, xde niat mahu meniru ;p" Okay. That was just it. A friend of mine just took away my Quran and put it under her thighs. And she was laughing like hell. She was like nuts you know. Well I think she is my friend because it was like I've already known her. But I couldn't identify who. She was fair, with long black hair, with fringe as well, sepet, and rebonding! Haha. You know how I despise people who don't stick with the originality. Pfft~! Well I can say it was my Quran because it looked like mine. Black. You know. Slightly like this la.



I still think it is scary because it was like trying to take my Religion away from me. HUH? She was going crazy you know. Thus, I managed to take it back and ran and Poof! My mom knocked on the door and said "Please padam kan engin Audi. Cepat cepat. Nanti ayah marah."

Erk~?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

o.m.g. ur friend puts ur Qur'an under her thighs? aiyahhhh. may God forgives her. it's the Qur'an for God's sake. ppl can be rude and blablabla but that is terrible man, i'm sorry but i just have to say it! anyway, i do love u dear! we're like maen balas comment on blogs pulak ni. haha.