Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Another One

"Come on la weyh! You will never be Virgin Fathy ok!? Hahahahaha!"

I was worried sick. It was a relief when she said that. A heart calmer she is.

I am supposedly be in my campus right now. Okay, I checked in yesterday, arrived at 8 something, unpacked, and then my sister proposed, "Why don't you come back home with us and I'll send you back here tomorrow?" I was like, OKAY!! Why not? Because there wasn't anything on that day. Then we went home and the things that always happen at home, happened. Duhh~

The next morning I woke up at 7:45 am and I was late! This morning I mean. So I texted Alia and asked to help for the subjects registration. In my case, let's say subject. Pfft~ So it wasn't there on my application so Alia said the add drop session will be held on the next morning. Thus, I'm going to that frickin campus again tomorrow. Haih. Bole mati owh macam ni.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahaha. nilai mng durjana gle la kan.