Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tag Survey - Farah Rosni

First Name: Siti
Nickname: Fathy
Birthday: Jan 12, 1989
Birthplace: Pantai Medical Centre, KL.
Time of Birth: 8.18 am.
Zodiac sign: Capricorn

--This or That--
Flower or Chocolate: Chocolate.
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi.
Rap or Rock: Rock.
Relationship or One Night Stand: Relationship.
School or Work: School
Love or Money: Love
Movies or Music: Music.
Country or City: City.
Sunny days or Rainy days: Sunny.
Friends or Family: Family.

--Have you ever--
Lied: Yes.
Smoked: Yes.
Broke someone's heart: Maybe.
Had your heart broken: Yes.
Wish you were a prince/princess: Yes.
Liked someone who was taken: Yes.
Shaved your head: Haha,no.
Been in love: Yes.
Used chopsticks: Yup,for food, and hair.
Sang in the mirror to yourself: I kinda live for that ;p .

--Favorites--
Flower: Lavender, carnation.
Candy: Chupa Chups.
Song: Currently When You Look Me in the Eyes,adeyh.
Scent: Lavender.
Color: Black, Purple.
Musical Instrument: Guitar.
Movie: BarnYard! Wihihihi~
Actor/Actress: Me Myself and I.
Junk food: Chips.
Animal: Cats.

Ever cried over someone: Yes.
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself: Perhaps.
Do you think you're attractive: I think I'm Serabai.
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose: Aladdin! I want to be Princess Jasmine. =D
Do you play any sports: Yes.

--List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (some) people--
: I lose weight when I'm depressed.
: I wish I am Hayley Williams.
: If I'm not singing with my mouth, I'm singing in my head.
: My childhood was really bad.
: My best friend's name is Syairah.
: Sometimes I can be confused with my own feelings towards somebody.
: I am a slow learner when it comes to Education, but the opposite in Music.
: I used to be a tom boy.

I tag: Everybody on my list. Hah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fuckfuckfuck. who doesn't want to be hayley williams? i fucking want to! ahahaha. pathetic weh kite ni! kekeek.