Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Face Up

"I wooondeeeer, how am I suppose to feeeel, when you're not heeere..". That's what I think for now. And I don't ever want this thought to go away; at all. These questions always pop out of my head every once in a while; How are you going to live, if you don't know what's the meaning of life? And how are you going to recover, if you don't even know what is your disease? Come to think, there's nothing wrong for us to wonder like this every minute or so. People would do anything to live their life longer, when they know that their life is short. But not me. I didn't even bother to do no matter which at all, I just wanted to go. The faster, the better. Nevertheless, my so called principle has changed, it all change when you came into my life. God knows what I have been doing now, to make sure that I could actually ask for an extension of life. I really want to do this. I mean, if there is a possibility. Only He knows what will happen. "Whatever you want, whatever you need, whatever it takes, I'd do anything". I didn't just jump; tears were pricking at my eyes.

***


Ey,kire banyak la ni tau. Busy busy busy! ;p

***

I carry your heart.. And I carry it in my heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good. now can u stitch my name? kehkehkeh. anyway, lately u pnye posts sgt deep yee. haha.