Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Infatuation

We have a history. Then it all fell apart in the middle somehow. I left him for someone. We weren’t official though, because he liked another girl too. At that time, I was still having my head over heels about someone. Someone from my high school. Can I say we were even? When I started to love him truly, I started to hear stuff too; about him wanting another girl. And that girl is the same girl who came between me and my last.
We got back together. And still, NOT official. We both have this ‘I’m-unsure-about-my-feelings’ right now. Should I wait, or just go fly away?



"Fathy!! What are you thinking!??"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh~ care to kiss and tell?

Anonymous said...

oh god. is it the one that you waited for so long? well, i think u did. heh.