Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Friday, June 13, 2008

The name is Bubu ;)

It's been a while. You know why, because I have been so much fun contacting with this new friend of mine. Well, you could say he's a friend. As for me, not for long hopefully. Do you know how well he treats me? How I feel like I'm someone important every time he approaches me? He's better than you. Come to think, what do I always get from you? ; Heartache. You got enough problems on your own. I mean, how could I ever think and buy that you said that you have changed!? No! You haven't. All that you have said to me are literally junk! Being with you, it's like being in the locked store room. I couldn't even breathe. Not because of sparks or anything, rimas!
____________________________________________

If I could, I would just compare you with him, just like you compared me with your girlfriend back then. I told you I didn't like that, even though the credits were more to me, and I'm sticking with it, I will never like it. How lucky was I to meet friends like them, to warn me about you. They were right all along and God I couldn't believe myself that I bought what you have said on the 21st of last month. You got that? Suddenly you're in love with me madly and the next thing I know you are unsure with your feelings. What was I thinking? You told me plenty of times, what ever you do, you won't mess up my life, and what did you ask me for a few nights ago?? You are nothing but a perv, a fraud, a junk, a Jew 'wannabe' ; and then right about just now you made it like I'm the bitch in this picture. I won't call it ours, because it is too humiliating and I never will.
____________________________________________
Smart, independent, funny, you don't know how proud I am at him for what he is doing for living, I'm so amazed. I like him, really. I never meant to brag, but this is what I have to say ; I rather spend an hour with him, than to spend a minute with you.




Oh yea, and I'm thinking of making a blog all about him. Duhh~

No comments: