Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy Birthday, Daday!

I really wanted to put a picture of you here but you never let ANYONE of the family to take your picture, and frankly, we don't even know why because every time we are having the 'who's-gonna-hold-the-camera-and-take-pictures-?' event, you're it! Hate to say this Dad, but now I know why I am half weird. ;p Big thanks AGAIN Dad for making me a Fighter; for making US Fighters. We couldn't have kicked some asses if it wasn't because of you.

You always say that we love Mak more than we love you, maybe because we spend more time with her and you are always busy with the office or just busy snoozing; also you have stated that we should, because our Prophet told us to love our mother more. But the truth is Dad, I simply can't choose between you and Mak. You guys have your flaws, and you guys can be a pain on the ass for quite sometimes, but hey, I still love you both. You guys still have your 'rockness', alright?

Dad, you and I need each other. We both know that. I'm problematic; and you're hot tempered, You get sick all day; I'm the one who massage you, I need your love to live; you didn't want me when I was in Mak's belly. They say the more you smack you're kid, the more you will love him/her. No wonder you love me the most, Dad.

I know, that sometimes you couldn't even sleep, thinking about me, worrying about me, about my education, my future, my health. And I don't think that I could take that pain away because I know, it is a really big one. Somehow I always wished that I could repay you for all of the things that you have done for me. For the family. Thank you, Dad. I can't imagine how you went through all the barriers in front of you for us. I'm amazed.

So now, you're 50! Should I say, Old Man? Haha. Happy Birthday, Dad. And I'll make sure that there will be 50 more to come. I would love to say more but the tears..ADOI! Love you, Old Man. Remember this yea?; No matter what happens, no matter how far I would be away from you, how old am I, I will always be your So Naughty Little Girl. Happy Birthday~

No comments: