Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Monday, June 9, 2008

Uhh..

Let me tell you a story about THIS morning.. ;p

Time : It was 7 : 15 am.
Condition: Me ; still in PJ, 'dah mandi'-look alike, all worried.
Jainibah ; still asleep, in locked room.
The Conversation:

*Me, knocking on the door for several times x 10 ! Instead of Akak, Jainibah opened the door, aaaaaaaaaas usual.*

Me : "Eh,awak pergi sekolah tak?"
Jainibah : "Pergi. Kenape?"
Me : (thinking.) "Eh awak sekolah pagi ke petang?"
Jainibah : "Peeeeetang. Ha tu la duk Nilai lagi. Haha."
Me : "Hahaha. Kurang ajar. Ok."

*Door closed. End of conversation.*

Ssssssooo, you guys learned anything from this? Haha. I did.


It is 7 : 36 am and I got nothing to do. Dear God, have mercy! Oh yea and this is what I have already achieved !



Nice, eyy? Just done it last night. Pfft~!

Oh yea, and another work of art when I was dying in boredom, about 5 minutes ago.



I was bored! Whaddaya expect!?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

nice blog

I wish good luck to you
Come to my blog

Osya Rocha said...

stumbled upon!
babe, taruk shoutbox. bleh i shout shout sini. hehehe. mwamwa!

Farah Rosni said...

you're being tagged!

Farah Rosni said...

tag lg