Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Are You Done?

Haven't had enough? Let me tell you my story.I did something really bad and this is what my little sister told me.

“You know what my Ustazah told me? If perempuan langgar fitrah, they don’t need to wait for the punishment kat Akhirat nanti. Kat dunia je da dapat balasan. Family problem, problem with studies, problem with friends. Ape reason banjir teruk nowadays? Stop what you are doing and see what will happen.”

She was frickin’ right. She is not THAT stupid after all eh?

Never try to act snobbish, I’m frickin’ better at it. So an effortless ‘thank you’ would do you know. One after one, day by day, it’s still the same. I’m sorry that I don’t hangout at night and got home at 3 in the morning. I’m sorry I don’t have many boy friends. I’m sorry that I mix with a lot of people and not to have my own click. I’m sorry I’m not racist. I’m sorry I’m not pathetic. I’m sorry I don’t dress up like young Britney Spears. You don’t have what it takes to be looked up by me. Sorry. I can’t give the impression to find the reason why you have to treat other category of people like shyt. You are one in a million; the Bigger Loser.
They say that MySpace is just a cyber world. People tend to lie and cheat, and make forgeries. I don’t buy that, try to read my page, that’s all my actual reasons to live. Nice friends, loving family, a remarkable boyfriend. How am I supposed to know that you’re going to read my blog. I’m no one anymore, so why fret?

No comments: