Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Bye Bye

Let’s start from scratch here, alright? This is actually how Bye Bye has been conveyed.

My elder sister told us about her hilarious lecturer. And then one day, a few days before the subject’s exam, the lecturer said that the class can ask him questions as preparations. The period is almost done so he stood up and packed his books. He is almost out of the classroom when certain pupils wanted to ask him more and more questions. Then, he turned around, smiled, waved his hand while saying “bye bye”. He left. That’s only it seriously. But a few weeks after that, my little sister who tells stories like ‘lepas tu Jainibah pon kate la kan..umm..ape ek nibah kate..uhh..ha! pastu Nibah kate la ape hal pulak kan, pastu kan die kate..uhhh..die kate sukati die la nak buat ape..pastu Nibah kate la..eh bukan, sukati die la tu org lain yg cakap..die cakap uhh..” that kind of a way was boring me. So, before I literally smashed my head in my dish, I stood up, smiled, and waved saying ‘bye bye’. I walked away. From that day on, whenever someone is telling a story or saying something and we do not want to listen, we just wave and say bye bye. It would be hilarious if someone could actually understand. :)


"Unitar da ade 3 sem je owh. Dulu 4 sem. Da kuar baru nak buat 3 sem."

"Bye bye!"

"Ikut perangai Nibah eyh!"

"Eyy Nibah yang tiru I. I yang start Bye bye dulu dalam rumah tu yeh."





"Hari tu kan time I nak balik Nilai start sem tu kan, I bukak je satu bag kosong ni nak letak baju,then Handsome masuk dalam tu, die pandang I pastu die meow. Huuu. Comel nye. Macam paham pulak I kena pergi tempat lain. Huuuu. Bye bye."

"Eh, bukan I ke yang kena kate Bye bye?"

"Sebelum you cakap, baik I cakap Bye bye dulu en? Hahahahhaa. "

*Bengang*


=D


No comments: