Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Belly Laugh

It is so near and yet it is so far. This time, I’m going to break some hearts.

What more can you get? With that kind of attitude and with all the things that you still do; trashing about people when you don’t get what you have always wanted. Never expect the rain to wash off your sins. I did my time, and now it’s your turn. Some people may do major planning, but ‘plan’ isn’t exactly a major of mine; thank you very much. Big thanks for nothing.

"Geng tudung lilit." Hahahaha. Kelakar.

You think that He will offer you something better, when we all know that He will offer you nothing. Why would He, ey? If you think that it’s a gift, return it.

How can you see if you’re not looking? “Everybody’s talking, but they don’t say a thing.” Think and relate that. Give it up, I’ve won. Halal haram tu, biar lah I decide sendiri.

Eyh Fathy, apa cerita dengan orang utan you tu?” Your some ‘friends’ huh?


♥ Hey you, I love you. I’ll make sure that I won’t ever find anything like you again. ♥
What is it that you want? You got it!

No comments: