Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Outlaw?; or Outcast?

Happy belated two months, Bubu; and Happy 13th to Jenny Darling.

I’ve realised a few things, I’m starting to like love story books, instead of thrills and dark magic ones like I used to. Well, maybe I’m at the brink of change too. Everybody is, eventually. I am easily emotional and I can’t falsify any of them. Wow, hormone? Maybe la kan. I’m somebody’s girlfriend, it’s normal as they say. Another one, my Hana Baby likes to use the word ‘ruthless’. I see that she is fond with it. She often uses that to DESCRIBE herself. She isn’t THAT ruthless, to be fortunate. Hahaha. Oh yea and I just found out a new browsing link. Big thanks to Bubu. I love you. Anyway, Wacoal’s and other brands don’t manufacture any 70’s anymore. Only 75’s are available, and I’m starting to think of making them bigger? Hahaha! Tak senonoh punya perempuan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aiyahhhh~! y r u talking about all those lingeries when there are boys that's gonna read this??? hahahaha. dearrrrr~! i missssss youu! see! u cud have studies harder last sem and entered with us! aiyahH~! hehehe. anywayy, you're sumone's gf now? ooooh. hot stuff that has gone unknown by me! kekeke.