Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

What I Would Say

The laptop is being an ass for the charger is broken, therefore it can’t charge! Haha obviously. Come on and pin your ears back, if you can hear whatever thing, or you can just bang out your retina, because I got some libretto for you to scrutinize.

What lie? I didn’t lie, because all the things that I have wrote there is true. Bar why are you pissing off because I denied your request? You saw it, you heard it, and even people are talking there whereas I’m waaaaay over here. Yet still, you ain’t got any hint?? For being another party which don’t have anything to do with it, you’re a dim wit, female.

You forged your honesty. You forged your loyalty. I’m so worn to these things. I’ve heard so numerous. What you put on, what you ate, what you used, did not exclude my wealth. You’re nice at times; bar I know that won’t stay too long. The least I could do is to deal with my patients. Some times I tend to not to think about it. Halal haram tu biar la I yang decide sendiri nanti. Just don’t expect me to look up at you as an accreditation.


Yea. What I would say if I'm her. ;(

♥ I love you forever; I like you for always, my baby you’ll be. ♥ Kesian dia kena marah semalam.

No comments: