Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Daily Basis

Just look at the 'Things To Do Today.' It is more to that particular thing. But what I do every day are make money on the day by the Internet, and study at night. Those are the two things that I would say as 'wajibul ghunnah.' Haha. Above and beyond, I read my story book titled 'Remember Me?', and text messaging with Bubu when we both are free. What else do I do, see? Cooking and chores, well those are the usual things that we girls do, ain't it? I just got back from my Best friend's surprise birthday party. It wasn't really a party, just a get together sort of stuff. We went to Starbucks to eat, and Burger King to eat, again! I had to depart earlier than them because I was told to do so. Despite that, I'm glad. My kidney is 'exhausting' me, ifyouknowwhatimsayin. Nothing more to report, I am just trying to prove things, because some of us just don't ever get it, do they?

No comments: