Things to do Today :

1. Get up.

2. Survive.

3. Go back to bed.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Oohh Na'aaah ! *snapping fingers*

25th Mei 2008

After date; went to Pavillion bla bla bla..


A missed call from you..


Actually, I want it to be missed; to answer a call from you? Pfft~!



I was stoned perhaps, so I texted you and said "Kenape?"




Then you replied, "I miss you."






After a while, owh! It was you again!!







"Sorry. Ada org kacau my phone."








Like someone would if it wasn't a holiday!














And just now..Oh frickin God it's you again!! Whyyyy???
















You sent me, " "


















Nothing.


























You..
























..and your suburban attitude.


























Do you know Bye Bye?




















..of course not. What was I thinking of asking you that. Urgh. I will make a blog about Bye Bye some day. Somehow. Hahahaahaha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

muahhahahah~ y haven't i seen this post b4? kkekeke. cute? he said i miss u? oh wtf la kann! mcmmane u tau that he's starting rumours balik and all? hahaha. kiteorg tak slalu nmpk die kt sini la yang tp if we did, we pretend he's invinsible~ kekekeke.